Thursday, April 07, 2005
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Question 10 on the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism FAQ asks:
Q #10: How can you tell if someone has a problem?
Answering the following four questions can help you find out if you or a loved one has a drinking problem:
* Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?
* Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
* Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?
* Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?
One "yes" answer suggests a possible alcohol problem.
To this I would add:
* Have you ever felt like drinking the warm tins of cider on top of the fridge?
If you ever feel like drinking the warm cider then you are bang to rights I reckon.
Do you have any similar dusty drinks in your house?